People buy from people they like, and, it’s not always about price, contrary to what many may think.
Building the Know, Like, Trust, factor (K.L.T Factor) is essential no matter what type of business you have. It can be done via images and an intentional website design, however, one of the most effective ways to build the K.L.T Factor is through video.
Essentially, the K.L.T Factor comes down to relationship building. Allow me to share how powerful video marketing is and how you can get started today.
Let me start by sharing a few eye opening facts:
A 1 minute Video is the equivalent of 1.8 Million words, ( Forrester Research).
63% on consumers say companies who use video know how to reach their consumers. (Animoto)
80% of consumers say a video showing how a product or service works is important when learning about the company. (Animoto)
That’s the reality of video marketing today, and, that’s how you need to look at video if your intention is to grow your business by leaps and bounds.
Video marketing is the single most practical use for your marketing time and energy.
Here are a few tips to make it easier for you to start doing video marketing today.
1. Be yourself online, no one is interested in watching a look a like.
2. Take the pressure off of yourself by acknowledging that your video “will” look different than others. It’s supposed to.
3. Build your online confidence with a knowing that; what you have to share has the ability to profoundly help your target client. Just be selfless and let go of your ego to be perfect.
4. When it comes to content, share useful and/or informative information. Share your most valuable info.
5. Decide on 3 things you know very well that can help your potential clients and share one idea per video. Voila, you have content for 3 videos.
6. Choose one platform to start doing videos on and be consistent.
7. It doesn’t always have to be you on camera. Use your customers to convey social proof through video testimonials, case studies, and tutorials.
8. Get started and don’t focus on perfection, focus on progress. The more videos you do the better you will get.
Doing video is made to be more intimidating than it actually is, simply get started. You now have the facts about how it can have a profound affect on your business. If you’re not using video marketing, you’re missing out on a huge market opportunity and you’re losing customers and leads each and every day. Make the choice to work smarter, not harder and add video into your marketing and relationship building mix. Never forget, the K.L.T factor is of vital importance to everyone who’s in business.
If you’re looking to go deeper on increasing your confidence and impact on camera, schedule your complimentary
“Speak Confident” strategy session here >> http://bit.ly/2nrUAPY
Karen Donaldson, Communication & Confidence Disruptor